His wood paneled office was plump with textbooks, papers, artifacts, and him, sitting in his leather wingback chair. Handsomely intelligent under his dim desk lamp, "Excuse me, but can I talk to you?" I announced. Dr. Johnson looked up, slipping his black-rimmed glasses down his nose, grinning devilishly, "What are you doing here so late?” I stammered to explain, but he knew the kind of help I was looking for. I entered and closed the door behind me.
DESCRIPTION: Boarding School Wallpaper – An alternative plaid for those of us who won’t conform.
• Made in Brooklyn, New York USA
• Self-adhesive matte vinyl has a semi-permanent adhesive backing with siliconized kraft liner that will help prevent your images from chipping or cracking.
• Filthy Home uses only non-solvent based inks (solvent-based ink-jet ink has many health and safety considerations including: respiratory, skin and eye irritants, and in some cases, central nervous system depressants).
• 24 inch wide by 8',10' or 12' ft full-bleed panels for easy side by side installation (select correct height needed below). If you need a longer length (ceiling is higher then 12 ft) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Positional or removable applications for up to three (3) months.
• Please see "how to" section (top of the page) to understand how simple installation of Filthy Home Wallpaper is.
• Because of demand, shipping may take up to 2 weeks, but normally ships out of New York City in 3-5 business days.
• Filthy Home also can produce custom colorways/size of all wallpaper styles. Please email directly to get a quote on pricing: email@example.com.