Her nametag read, “Kimmy.” She was a barista at the local café and always remembered my order. One rainy morning I stepped in, drenched, having forgotten my umbrella. As usual, she had my cappuccino with extra foam waiting for me by the time I reached the counter. As if she knew I was coming. “I like my women wet…” she murmured, as she looked me up and down. I hesitated, “Excuse me?” She spoke up, “Would you like anything else?” Jokingly, I grunted, “Dry clothes?” She walked around the counter; gently talking my hand she led me to the back of the store. Without saying a word she pulled the wet jacket from my shoulders, I stole a kiss, and she reached down below.
DESCRIPTION: Down Below Stripes -- inspired by old dusty scientific journals filled with flaccid specimens from wet corners of the globe.
• Made in Brooklyn, New York USA
• Self-adhesive matte vinyl has a semi-permanent adhesive backing with siliconized kraft liner that will help prevent your images from chipping or cracking.
• Filthy Home uses only non-solvent based inks (solvent-based ink-jet ink has many health and safety considerations including: respiratory, skin and eye irritants, and in some cases, central nervous system depressants).
• 24 inch wide by 8',10' or 12' ft full-bleed panels for easy side by side installation (select correct height needed below). If you need a longer length (ceiling is higher then 12 ft) please email: email@example.com.
• Positional or removable applications for up to three (3) months.
• Please see "how to" section (top of the page) to understand how simple installation of Filthy Home Wallpaper is.
• Because of demand, shipping may take up to 2 weeks, but normally ships out of New York City in 3-5 business days.
• Filthy Home also can produce custom colorways/size of all wallpaper styles. Please email directly to get a quote on pricing: firstname.lastname@example.org.